Monday, February 11, 2013

Extreme Processing

I'm back..... just like a bad penny. Today I am posting a photo that I took at the NHRA drags in Topeka  KS last year. I took this from the finish line more than 1000 feet away. I applied some cropping and extreme post processing because I wanted to create a poster feeling to the event.

What I did was crop it in Lightroom and then take it to Photoshop for some heavy hitting. First I ran it through Nik Define to remove noise (there is always some noise in digital images). Next came a run through LucisArt for some grungy HDR like foolin' around. After that I took it for a dip in OnOne Perfect effects for some amazing detail and color boost. After applying these I next took it for a trip into Nik Color Effects Pro 4 for the border treatment. So here it is. Top is original and bottom is the extreme image.

Thanks for stopping by. Contact me or visit my web site( papagphotos.com ) if interested in buying anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment